All New 2023 HR-V Available
Model year 2023 marks the launch of the second-generation HR-V, totally new from top to bottom. Its designers sought to create a vehicle with highly engaging style, advanced design and exceptional balance—one that provides remarkable efficiency while vastly expanding its driver’s capabilities.
In addition to a sleek and sophisticated exterior design, the new HR-V comes with these highlights:
- A comprehensive, updated suite of Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive features on every trim
- More power from a 2.0-liter DOHC i-VTEC® engine
- The Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ available on every trim has been updated to provide improved grip in snowy conditions
- A responsive and refined new suspension system featuring MacPherson struts up front and a multi-link design in the rear
- Updated audio and connectivity items on every trim level including color touch-screens, Apple CarPlay®18 and Android Auto™19 compatibility on all trims (wireless on EX-L), a pair of 2.5-amp USB-A charging ports and more
- Cool new features like a pair of electrostatic rear reading lights on every trim that illuminate with just a touch anywhere on the fixture—a first on any Honda
- An exhilarating upgrade to the Sport trim’s interior design, featuring bold orange stitching in the seats, door trim and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- New upscale touches on the HR-V EX-L such as dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-way power driver’s seat, ambient LED lighting, front and rear parking sensors and more
- Additions to the exterior color palette include Nordic Forest Pearl69 and Urban Gray Pearl69, while Aegean Blue Metallic and Midnight Amethyst Metallic are no longer offered.
- The EX trim is no longer available.