LOT ATTENDANT SUPERVISOR
The Lot Attendant Supervisor will be responsible for managing the team of detailers and lot attendants. Will assist with recruitment and progressive discipline and will be responsible for acting as a liaison between sales and service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure smooth and successful operations as well as customer satisfaction.
- Be able and willing to detail a vehicle when required, as well as train newly hired Detailers and Lot Porters.
- Manage the new car inventory, inspect, and coordinate prep of newly delivered inventory.
Maintain a quality inspection process to ensure all vehicles meet and exceed Dealership standards.
- 1 - 2 Years Experience
- Previous supervisory experience is highly preferred.
- Detail and reconditioning experience a plus
- Familiarity within the automotive industry is required.
- Bilingual Spanish speaker a plus.
- Must have clean driving record to support the Reconditioning Manager.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Pacific Honda is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug-free workplace. The successful completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen is required.
NEW CAR LOT PORTER
Pacific Honda is looking for a New Car Lot Porter. Lot porters are responsible for confirming receipt of new cars delivered to the dealership and parking the cars on the lot in an orderly manner. May be asked to move vehicles around the dealership and coordinate service between departments.
- Verifying serial numbers of incoming cars against invoices.
- Inspecting cars for damage.
- Checking for accessories listed on the invoice, such as spare tires and stereo equipment.
- Recording description of damages and listing missing items on delivery receipt.
- Parking new cars in the assigned area.
- Maximizing the use of space and maintaining the dealership lot.
- Washing new cars for delivery to customers
- Keeping lot organized and presentable at all times
A lot porter must be highly organized and energetic with the ability to schedule a rolling inventory. The ideal candidate will have good customer service skills, will be outgoing and will be comfortable with people browsing the dealership's vehicle lot.
A valid driver's license and a clean driving record are required. Lot Porters must also be able to operate a standard shift and must be kind and courteous to customers at all times.
TO APPLY: To apply, please visit www.sunroadjobs.com and complete the online application. Resumes will not be accepted. In order to be considered, you MUST apply online.
Pacific Honda is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
NEW CAR SALES ASSOCIATE
Pacific Honda is seeking self-motivated, highly energetic and positive individuals capable of maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction and service. As a Pacific Honda Sales Associate, you will sell new and pre-owned vehicles. The right candidate will be efficient, ambitious, organized and will strive to meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas.
- Maintaining comprehensive and up to date knowledge of products and services offered for sale, while effectively presenting, demonstrating, and explaining features and benefits of appropriate vehicle and aftermarket products and services.
- Establishing and fulfilling daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, and utilizing time effectively.
- Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs.
- Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
- Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories available, and translating their benefits to customers.
- Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Introducing customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available at the dealership.
- Maintaining a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
- Must be self-motivated with superior customer service skills.
- Have excellent communication skills with an outgoing personality to be successful in speaking with many different types of customers.
- A valid state sales & drivers license is required.
For consideration, please apply online at: www.sunroadjobs.com using a PC or laptop computer. The portal will not work on a mobile or tablet device. Please use the web browser of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer when applying.
Pacific Honda is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.